Your friend in America, Rachael

Älkää tarttuko huonoon englantiini, please. Halusin vain tuoda esille tämän ihanan, ja todennäköisesti viimeisen, kirjeenvaihdon Rachaelin kanssa.

Thank you for your videos again. It's so nice to watch those.

I'm just a one 39 years old white women from Finland and I don't know why I love rap music. Especially Jay Z, Nas, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Ne-Yo, ect. My friends keep me little crazy, but I just love rap-music. I saw P. Diddy in Helsinki Finland 2007 and next year 2008 I saw N.e.r.d., Pharrel is amazing! But Jay Z is the King of Rap. The one and only, I think.

I've been in New York six times and never get the chance to see Jay Z. Jay Z and Kanye West visited in Finland couple of years ago and I didn't get the chance to see them then also, tickets went immediately :(

But last nigt, in my sofa, in our living room I was exiting to see this consert and I'm glad.

I love America, I almost love everything about it. In 2012 we drove about in two weeks from Chicago to Los Angeles and the trip really changed something in me. Our trip last four weeks and I get to change to meet lot of people then. Americans are so nice. American nature is amazing! Your small talk is something that we don't have here in Finland. Here everybody is quiet, and it is disturbing if somebody talks to you on your metroway to work or something. It gave me so much, that trip.

I wish you a very nice summer. I wish you all the best in your life. This was a nice little experience of over two continents.

All the best,
Katja

Me too. I just love rap music ! I am hoping to see nicki ménage this summer, she will be in New York. If I go, I will send you more video :) I also love drake!! Next time you are in New York you have to email/message me, I work in NYC. This was defiantly an amazing experience. I am still in shock. I am so grateful for this experience. I will never forget it. I too wish you the best in life, you are a very kind person :) Thank you again 💚

Your friend in America, Rachael

Kommentit